Tikaani (pronounced Tuh-Kah-Nee)

Tikaani (pronounced Tuh-Kah-Nee)

I am an ISSR Shiloh Shepherd

Thirty years ago, Tina Barber had a vision and a dream to create a very specific kind of dog--A dog that would seem to come directly from the heart of God! Though her path was full of disappointments, betrayals, and hardships, her perseverance and her faith in God prevailed! Tina is the certified breed founder of the beautiful, intelligent and great-hearted ISSR Shiloh Shepherd. I am so proud and blessed to be a Shiloh Shepherd!

Please see the links at the bottom of my page to many info sources for the Shiloh Shepherd and Tina!


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am an ISSR Shiloh Shepherd

I was born on April 8, 2009. I am an official ISSR Shiloh Shepherd, a breed under development by Tina Barber. For three decades, Tina has made perfecting our breed her life-long passion and goal. She, and the other ISSR breeders, have bred us to be strong, intelligent, large, beautiful (as you can see from my photos!) and gentle. As Tina says, we are truly dogs straight from the heart of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment